Don’t see the Pixabay Settings? It’s new to Page Generator Pro 2.2.9 and higher. Ensure that your license is valid, not expired and that you’ve updated to the latest version of the Plugin.
Sometimes, you might reach an API limit when using the following functionality:
- Pixabay Images
To resolve this, you’ll need to define some one-time Pixabay settings.
Enable the Pixabay API
- Visit https://pixabay.com/accounts/register
- Complete the form to create a new user account:
- Email address
- Click the confirmation link sent to your email address
- Once logged in, visit https://pixabay.com/api/docs/
- Scroll down to the Search Images, and make a note of your API key
Add API Key to Plugin Settings
Finally, we need to enter your API Key into Page Generator Pro:
- In your WordPress Administration interface, navigate to Page Generator Pro > Settings
- Click the Pixabay tab, and enter the API Key into the API Key field:
- Click Save