Don’t see the Unsplash Settings? It’s new to Page Generator Pro 1.7.8 and higher. Ensure that your license is valid, not expired and that you’ve updated to the latest version of the Plugin.
Sometimes, you might reach an API limit when using the following functionality:
- Unsplash Images
To resolve this, you’ll need to define some one-time Unsplash settings.
Enable the Unsplash API
- Visit https://unsplash.com/join
- Complete the form to create a new user account:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Click the New Application box:
- Agree to the API Use and Guidelines by ticking each check box, and clicking the Accept terms button:
- In the Application information modal window that appears, enter:
- Application name: Your web site’s name
- Description: Your web site’s description
- Click the Create application button.
- Scroll down to the Keys section, and copy the Access Key
Add API Key to Plugin Settings
Finally, we need to enter your Unsplash Access Key into Page Generator Pro:
- In your WordPress Administration interface, navigate to Page Generator Pro > Settings
- Click the Unsplash tab, and enter the Access Key into the Access Key field:
- Click Save