Plugins sold and distributed by WP Zinc are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Because the number and variety of WordPress Themes, Plugins, Hosts and configurations are vast and wide, we do not guarantee that our Plugins will function with all third-party Plugins, Themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using our Plugins.
Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion. Additionally, we are not liable and will not be held responsible for any personal loss, site damage, site errors, theft, fraud, loss of profits or revenue, loss of business or opportunities, or loss of customers or clients as a result of installing or using our Plugins. Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our Plugins.
WP Zinc grants each customer a non-transferable license to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites, the customer/license-holder may not on-sell the originally-purchased license key provided by WP Zinc to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. WP Zinc will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
Subscriptions and Automatic Renewal
Single and Unlimited Licenses
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the WP Zinc website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for WP Zinc when your license expires. The Plugin will continue to function.
- The renewal price will be the full license price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for your license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for your license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
Lifetime and Agency Licenses
- Lifetime and Agency Licenses are a one-time payment, granting access to an active license for the lifetime of the Plugin purchased.
- There is no subscription or renewal element, and no expiry.
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will:
- See on screen confirmation, display your License Key, linking to the Plugin download and key instructions / documentation, and
- An email with your purchase information, again displaying your License Key, linking to the Plugin download and key instructions / documentation.
The Account area provide access to your License Key, Payment Receipts and Plugin Downloads. This is accessed using the email address at the time of purchase.
Automatic updates are available for WP Zinc Plugins, as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active (non-expired).
An expired License will continue to work for the Plugin specified, however no support, software updates or account access are available.
WP Zinc sells and distributes WordPress Plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and Plugins.
Support is provided subject to the following:
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm UTC.
- Support is provided initially via https://www.wpzinc.com/support, and then by email
- Standard Support (Single and Unlimited Licenses): We aim to respond in 2 – 3 working days (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- Priority Support (Lifetime and Agency Licenses): We aim to respond in 1 – 2 working days (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- All support requests are handled oldest to newest – so bumping / following up a request may slow down the response time.
- You must have an active License to receive support and updates.
Should any one of the following occur, WP Zinc will no longer be responsible for providing support for a given Plugin:
- Plugin is no longer actively developed as a viable product under WP Zinc
- Plugin, or the parent company, is purchased or bought out by another company
- WordPress is no longer actively developed
All plugins are property of WP Zinc. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout WP Zinc’s Plugins, including images, documentation, support queries and any other information, is property of WP Zinc and its respective copyright holders. It may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
WP Zinc reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a Plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent.
Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
You are fully protected by our 100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like your initial purchase within the first 14 days of purchase, then we will happily refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
Upgrades are refundable if the upgrade payment was made within 14 days of purchase and a refund request is made within the first 14 days of the new purchase.
Annual renewal payments are non-refundable for several reasons:
- All non-lifetime license prices are per year, which is illustrated throughout:
- Our web site’s sales pages
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions upon purchase.
- Our web site’s sales pages
- We proactively send an automated email 7 days prior to the renewal of your license, and retain proof of email delivery with our transactional email provider, SendGrid.
- You always have the one-click option to cancel automatic renewal at any time under the License Keys tab, by logging into your account at https://www.wpzinc.com/account,
In exceptional circumstances, we may consider a renewal payment refund if you are able to demonstrate:
- Genuine non-usage of the license for some time,
- A genuine reason for failing to cancel the automatic renewal.