For Single, Unlimited and Lifetime Licenses, you must not:
- Republish licenses or Plugins from this web site,
- Sell, rent or sub-license material, licenses or Plugins from this web site,
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material, licenses or Plugins from this web site,
- Redistribute content, licenses or Plugins from this web site
For Agency Licenses:
- You cannot sell the Plugin and license to your clients
- You cannot give the Plugin and license to your clients unless you are offering paid services in conjunction with the Plugin – such as web design, web development, content generation, SEO etc.
Non-Lifetime Licenses are automatically renewed every 12 months, unless you choose to cancel your Subscription. Support and Updates are only provided to active Licenses (that is, Licenses that have not expired or Lifetime Licenses).
An expired License will continue to work for the Plugin specified, however no support, software updates or account access are available.
You are fully protected by our 100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like your initial purchase within the first 14 days of purchase, then we will happily refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
Upgrades are refundable if the upgrade payment was made within 14 days of purchase and a refund request is made within the first 14 days of the new purchase.
Annual renewal payments are non-refundable for several reasons:
- All non-lifetime license prices are per year, which is illustrated throughout:
- Our web site’s sales pages
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions upon purchase.
- Our web site’s sales pages
- We proactively send an automated email 7 days prior to the renewal of your license, and retain proof of email delivery with our transactional email provider, SendGrid.
- You always have the one-click option to cancel automatic renewal at any time under the License Keys tab, by logging into your account at https://www.wpzinc.com/account,
In exceptional circumstances, we may consider a renewal payment refund if you are able to demonstrate:
- Genuine non-usage of the license for some,
- A genuine reason for failing to cancel the automatic renewal.
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm UTC.
- Support is provided initially via https://www.wpzinc.com/support, and then by email
- Standard Support (Single + Unlimited License Levels): We aim to respond in 2 – 3 working days (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- Priority Support (Lifetime Licenses): We aim to respond in 1 – 2 working days (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- All support requests are handled oldest to newest – so bumping / following up a request may slow down the response time.
- You must have an active License to receive support and updates.
- An active License is defined as either a Lifetime License, or a non-Lifetime License that has not yet expired.
- No matter how frustrated you may be, approaching us in a belittling, condescending, brash manner; expecting an immediate resolution, demanding something or being plain rude won’t make us fix your issue any faster. We’d much prefer a professional, polite interaction so that we can focus on getting your issue fixed quickly.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website.
- WP Zinc review Comments prior to their appearance on the website, and reserves the right to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of WP Zinc, its agents or affiliates.
- Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws WP Zinc shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- WP Zinc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to WP Zinc a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your web site. No link(s) may appear on any page on your web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our web site, use of this web site and our software (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the web site and the information and services on the web site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.