How Support Works
To ensure the best possible support is delivered to all customers:
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm UTC.
- Support is provided via email only, to ensure time is allotted to all customers equally (no Skype, screenshare etc)
- Support requests must originate from license holders.
- Standard Support: We aim to respond in 2 – 3 working days, but usually faster if we can (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- Priority Support: We aim to respond in 1 – 2 working days, but usually faster if we can (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- All support requests are handled oldest to newest – so bumping / following up a request within the above timescales will slow down the response time.
- If you have not received a response within the above support timescales, please politely follow up with a single, further email.
Before Opening a Support Request
- Refer to the Documentation. We work hard to ensure this is as detailed as possible, and covers as many questions / how-to’s.
- Clear any browser caching by force refreshing the screen in question
- Clear any server caching in the WordPress Administration interface
- Add the following to your wp-config.php file
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true ); define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
- Perform the steps/task that you were unable to perform.
- Include any on screen messages from the Plugin, and attach your copy of
wp-content/debug.login your support request below.
Being combative, belittling, condescending, brash or demanding won’t make us fix your issue any faster or result in a response. We’d much rather have a professional, polite interaction free of personal emotions so that we can focus on getting your issue fixed quickly, and welcome feedback post-support on areas that you feel we can improve on. Any use of profanity will result in support requests being ignored. Thanks!