Before opening a support request:
- Refer to the Documentation. We work hard to ensure this is as detailed as possible, and covers as many questions / how-to’s as possible.
- Add the following to your wp-config.php file, making a note of both on screen errors that subsequently follow, and the contents of
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true ); define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true ); @ini_set( 'display_errors', 1 );
- Deactivate all third party Plugins, and re-activate them individually, testing each time until the issue / conflict / error occurs. We do not require this step on high traffic production (live) sites.
How Support Works
To ensure the best possible support is delivered to all customers, we follow a few basic rules:
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm UTC.
- Support is provided via email only.
- Standard Support: We aim to respond in 2 – 3 working days, but usually faster if we can (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- Priority Support: We aim to respond in 1 – 2 working days, but usually faster if we can (this applies to initial enquiries and responses).
- All support requests are handled oldest to newest – so bumping / following up a request within the above timescales will slow down the response time.
- If you have not received a response within the above support timescales, please politely follow up with a single, further email.
Open a Support Request
No matter how frustrated you may be, approaching us in a belittling, condescending, brash manner; expecting an immediate resolution, demanding something or being plain rude won’t make us fix your issue any faster. We’d much rather have a professional, polite interaction so that we can focus on getting your issue fixed quickly. Thanks!