Before opening a support request, please see the following resources – many customers do find answers here:
Opening a Support Request
Before opening a support request, please take a moment to:
- Attempt to reproduce the issue with all other plugins deactivated.
- Activate other plugins one by one, re-attempting to reproduce the issue each time.
- If possible, add the following to your wp-config.php file:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 1 );
Once you have found the third party plugin conflict (or, if you’ve followed the above and the issue persists), please include this in your support request.
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm UTC.
- Support is provided via email only – no exceptions (so please don’t ask for a phone call, Skype chat etc).
- We aim to respond to all support requests in 2 working days. At busy times, this may be 3 working days.
- All support requests are handled oldest to newest – so bumping / following up a request will slow down the response time.
- If you haven’t heard from us after 3 working days, please politely follow up with a second email.
- Don’t be a jerk – seriously. We’re human, and no doubt we’ve made some errors in our software and processes. We want to get your issue fixed as much as you do – that way everyone is happy. Threatening us, expecting an immediate resolution, demanding something or being plain rude won’t make us fix your issue any faster, and will result in immediate license revocation (and refund, if within the refund window).
- Don’t swear – super seriously. Rude language or swearing acronyms will result in an immediate license revocation (and refund, if within the refund window).