Before opening a support request, please see the following resources – many customers do find answers here:
Opening a Support Request
Before opening a support request, please take a moment to:
- Attempt to reproduce the issue with all other plugins deactivated.
- Activate other plugins one by one, re-attempting to reproduce the issue each time.
- If possible, add the following to your wp-config.php file:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 1 );
Once you have found the third party plugin conflict (or, if you’ve followed the above and the issue persists), please include this in your support request.
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm UTC.
- Support is provided via email only – no exceptions (so please don’t ask for a phone call, Skype chat etc).
- We aim to respond to all support requests in 2 working days. At busy times, this may be 3 working days.
- All support requests are handled oldest to newest – so bumping / following up a request will slow down the response time.
- If you haven’t heard from us after 3 working days, please politely follow up with a second email.
- Don’t be a jerk – seriously. We’re human, and no doubt we’ve made some errors in our software and processes. We want to get your issue fixed as much as you do – that way everyone is happy. Threatening us, expecting an immediate resolution, demanding something or being plain rude won’t make us fix your issue any faster. A please and a thank you go a long way.
- We reserve the right to revoke licenses and refund at any time.