Don’t see the OpenWeatherMap Settings? It’s new to Page Generator Pro 2.4.9 and higher. Ensure that your license is valid, not expired and that you’ve updated to the latest version of the Plugin.
Sometimes, you might reach an API limit when using the following functionality:
- OpenWeatherMap Shortcode
To resolve this, you’ll need to define some one-time OpenWeatherMap settings.
Enable the OpenWeatherMap API
- Visit https://home.openweathermap.org/users/sign_up
- Complete the form to create a new user account
- Login at https://home.openweathermap.org/users/sign_in
- Click the API keys tab
- Copy the API Key that’s displayed
Add API Key to Plugin Settings
Finally, we need to enter your OpenWeatherMap API Key into Page Generator Pro:
- In your WordPress Administration interface, navigate to Page Generator Pro > Settings
- Click the OpenWeatherMap tab, and enter the API Key into the API Key field:
- Click Save