Videos are not designed to be a substitute for instructions. Please refer to the detailed Documentation below.
Before using WordPress to Hootsuite Pro, you’ll need to authenticate your WordPress to Hootsuite Pro installation to use your Hootsuite account. This ensures that WordPress to Hootsuite Pro can send status updates to Hootsuite when Posts are published, updated, reposted or bulk published, based on the Plugin’s settings.
- In the WordPress Administration interface, click on WP to Hootsuite Pro > Settings
- On the Authentication tab, click the Authorize Plugin button.
- Enter your Hootsuite username / email address and password, and click Sign In
- On the next screen, click Allow. This permits our Plugin to send status(es) to Hootsuite, and fetch the social media profiles that you have connected.
- If the process was successful, confirmation will be displayed on screen
The settings interface will also change, confirming that the Plugin is authorized to post updates to your Hootsuite account.