If you see a message in your WordPress Plugin stating “The number of domains this license key can be used on has been exceeded”, you have two options:
- Upgrade your License
- Change the domain your license uses
Upgrade your License
To upgrade your license, please refer to the Documentation.
Change the Domain your License uses
- Visit https://www.wpzinc.com/account
- Login with your email address and password
- For purchases made via PayPal, this will be your PayPal email address
- For credit/debit card purchases, this will be the email address used at the time of purchase.
- Use the Forgot Password option to reset your password, if necessary.
- Click on the License Keys tab.
- Beside your license key click on the Domains button under the Actions column:
- Change the domain name that you want the license to be used for.
Domain names should take the following examples, based on your installation:
Root, www: www.yoursite.com
Root, subdomain: subdomain.yoursite.com
Root, no subdomain: yoursite.com
Click Save Changes when finished.