By default, Single and Unlimited Licenses should automatically renew annually.
However, there are some reasons why this might not happen:
- You chose to cancel your subscription,
- Your payment method was removed, expired, declined by your bank or has insufficient funds.
Should this happen, your expired license will not function, and is not eligible for support and updates.
Renew Expired License
Should you require continued functionality, support and updates, you can renew an expired license by:
- Visit https://www.wpzinc.com/account
- Login with your email address and password
- For purchases made via PayPal, this will be your PayPal email address
- For credit/debit card purchases, this will be the email address used at the time of purchase.
- Use the Forgot Password option to reset your password, if necessary.
- Click on the License Keys tab.
- Beside your license key click on the Upgrade License button under the Actions column:
Don’t see a Renew option? Your license hasn’t yet expired, or it’s a Lifetime license.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the license that is being renewed, as well as its license key and new expiry date, should you purchase the renewal.
Click the Credit / Debit Card button.
- If you have an existing payment method, select it and click Pay Now
- If you do not have an existing payment method (for example, because you removed it previously), or the payment method is no longer valid (e.g. expired, change of card number etc), click the New Credit / Debit Card option, enter your card details and click Pay Now.
Your license will then be renewed, and you’ll gain access to functionality, support and updates for one year.