By default, Single and Unlimited Licenses should automatically renew annually.
However, there are some reasons why this might not happen:
- You chose to cancel your subscription,
- Your payment method was removed, expired, declined by your bank or has insufficient funds.
There is no obligation to renew your license, and the product will still function. However, you won’t receive support or product updates.
Renew Expired License
Should you require support and/or updates, you can renew an expired license by:
- Visit https://www.wpzinc.com/account
- Login with your email address and password
- For purchases made via PayPal, this will be your PayPal email address
- For credit/debit card purchases, this will be the email address used at the time of purchase.
- Use the Forgot Password option to reset your password, if necessary.
- Click on the License Keys tab.
- Beside your license key click on the Upgrade License button under the Actions column:
Don’t see a Renew option? Your license hasn’t yet expired, or it’s a Lifetime / Agency License.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the license that is being renewed, as well as its license key and new expiry date, should you purchase the renewal.
Click the Credit / Debit Card button.
- If you have an existing payment method, select it and click Pay Now
- If you do not have an existing payment method (for example, because you removed it previously), or the payment method is no longer valid (e.g. expired, change of card number etc), click the New Credit / Debit Card option, enter your card details and click Pay Now.
Your license will then be renewed, and you’ll gain access to support and updates for one year.