Videos are not designed to be a substitute for instructions. Please refer to the detailed Documentation below.
By default, Page Generator Pro supports the following WordPress SEO Plugins:
- Yoast SEO
- All in One SEO Pack
- Rank Math SEO
Yoast SEO / WordPress SEO / Yoast SEO Premium
The Yoast SEO Plugin (including Premium) is available when creating or editing a Group:
To ensure that Yoast’s reporting work:
- Focus Keyword: Enter the keyword or phrase that you are attempting to rank for. This can include keywords.
To ensure that the title and description metadata are set:
- Click the Edit snippet button
- SEO title: Define the SEO title. This can include keywords.
- Slug: Optionally define the slug . This can include keywords.
If you’re using Yoast 10.x+ with Gutenberg, the Slug field is overridden by Gutenberg. You should leave this field blank.
- Meta description: Define the meta description. This can include keywords.
All in One SEO Pack
To enable All in One SEO Pack:
- Click on All in One SEO > General Settings in the WordPress Administration Menu:
- Under Content Type Settings > SEO on only these post types, select Content Groups:
- Click Update Options
When creating or editing a group, the All in One SEO meta box will be available, allowing you to define your metadata and associated information as you would for a Page or Post.
Keywords can be used within All in One SEO, and will be replaced with Term(s) when content is generated.
If you’re using a supported Page Builder Theme or Plugin, that supplies its own SEO options on a per-Page basis, you’ll have access to those same options in Page Generator Pro.