Videos are not designed to be a substitute for instructions. Please refer to the detailed Documentation below.
Yoast SEO / WordPress SEO / Yoast SEO Premium
The Yoast SEO Plugin (including Premium) is available when creating or editing a Group:
To ensure that Yoast’s reporting work:
- Focus Keyword: Enter the keyword or phrase that you are attempting to rank for. This can include keywords.
To ensure that the title and description metadata are set:
- Click the Edit snippet button
- SEO title: Define the SEO title. This can include keywords.
- Slug: Optionally define the slug . This can include keywords.
- Meta description: Define the meta description. This can include keywords.
All in One SEO Pack
To enable All in One SEO Pack:
- Click on All in One SEO > General Settings in the WordPress Administration Menu:
- Under Custom Post Type Settings > SEO on only these post types, select Groups:
- Click Update Options
When creating or editing a group, the All in One SEO meta box will be available, allowing you to define your metadata and associated information as you would for a Page or Post.
Keywords can be used within All in One SEO, and will be replaced with Term(s) when content is generated.
If you’re using a supported Page Builder Theme or Plugin, that supplies its own SEO options on a per-Page basis, you’ll have access to those same options in Page Generator Pro.
Other SEO Plugins
We’re adding support for other SEO Plugins based on requests for their inclusion. If you don’t use any of the SEO Plugins listed above, through the use of Custom Fields, it’s possible to have Page Generator Pro automatically generate the required meta keywords, description and title for almost any WordPress SEO Plugin.