We’re looking to add more rich data to Locations and make other changes to Page Generator Pro. Help shape what we include by completing a quick survey here.
Product Roadmaps are a guide only. A feature request listed here does not guarantee inclusion, and the order listed does not indicate a priority of one feature over another.
If a previously listed feature request no longer exists, it will either:
- Be in the next product release
- Was added to a recent product release
- Is no longer considered for inclusion
We do not provide ETAs on feature requests.
- Keywords: Generate Locations: Add Wikipedia URL and Wikipedia Summary Output Types for Cities
- Images: Option to specify EXIF Latitude and Longitude Metadata
- Keywords: Generate Locations: Cities: Inclusion of Census Data
- Generate: Content: Extend Enable/Disable Selective Overwriting to individual Content Sections / Gutenberg Blocks / Page Builder Elements
- Show/Hide Heading depending on whether Keyword or Shortcode returns content
- Synonyms: Improve internal synonym engine / dictionary
- Generate: Locations: Return Locations in Country’s Native Language
- Synonyms: Capitalise first words of each sentence when applied
- Generate: Content: Option to automatically schedule generation on a repeat basis (e.g. once, weekly, monthly etc)
- Phone Area Codes: Throw error if unable to download for insertion into database table
- Keywords: Option to link to / import a SQL table
- Related Links: Option to limit by value (such as radius)
- Documentation: Videos: Update videos for functionality
- Keywords: Add / Edit: Display as Table with Column Names
- Gutenberg: Add Shortcodes as Blocks (Maps, Unsplash, Media Library Image etc)
- Polylang and WPML: Improved Compatibility and Documentation
- Translations: Integration with machine translation service e.g. deepl.com