Don’t see the Pexels Settings? It’s new to Page Generator Pro 2.2.9 and higher. Ensure that your license is valid, not expired and that you’ve updated to the latest version of the Plugin.
Sometimes, you might reach an API limit when using the following functionality:
- Pexels Images
To resolve this, you’ll need to define some one-time Pexels settings.
Enable the Pexels API
- Visit https://www.pexels.com/join/
- Complete the form to create a new user account:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Once logged in, visit https://www.pexels.com/api/new/
- Request API access, and copy your API key.
Add API Key to Plugin Settings
Finally, we need to enter your Pexels API Key into Page Generator Pro:
- In your WordPress Administration interface, navigate to Page Generator Pro > Settings
- Click the Pexels tab, and enter the API Key into the API Key field:
- Click Save